Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Designer Spotlight: Amanda Isidro



Full Name: Amanda Isidro

Age: 22

Hometown: Princeton, NJ

Year at Liberty: Senior

Years Doing the Fashion Show: 2

Materials being used: Craft paper, coffee filter, duck tape, packaging tape

Design inspiration (paragraph or more explaining where your inspiration comes from)
My collection was inspired mostly by my admiration for paper and crafts. When I heard about the theme for this year’s fashion show, I knew immediately that I wanted to construct my garments out of paper. Due to my obsession for floral patterns, I wanted to incorporate it into my designs with paper filter embellishments. After researching the projected colors for Spring 2014 and based on preference, shades of orange were a reoccurring theme. The color that caught my eye most was peach. I believe that it is a very refreshing color, especially for Spring

Favorite part about participating so far: Getting to see how creative and talented people are.


Who are your models? Erin Peters, Paige McCugin, Fabine Edma

No comments:

Post a Comment